The Phoenix trio of Prince Caperal, Matthew Wright and Michael Miranda were each slapped a P5,000 fine for committing a Flagrant Foul Penalty 1 during their game against the Alaska Aces on January 27. All infractions were called during the 1st half of the said game.
Complete list of fines handed down by the league for January 27 and 29 games.
January 27, 2017
– Phoenix’ Prince Caperal fined P5,000 for FFP1
– Phoenix’ Michael Miranda fined P5,000 for FFP1
– Phoenix’ Matthew Wright fined P5,000 for FFP1
– NLEX’ John Wilson fined P1,000 for incurring a technical foul (1st)
– Rain or Shine coach Caloy Garcia fined P1,000 for incurring a technical foul
January 29, 2017
– NLEX’ Jansen Rios fined P7,500 for FFP1 (landing spot)
– NLEX’ Eric Camson fined P5,000 for FFP1
– Rain or Shine’s Beau Belga fined P3,400 for incurring a technical foul (4th)
– GlobalPort coach Franz Pumaren fined P1,600 for incurring a technical foul (2nd)